Forum on Multitple Precision Computaion[English|Japanese]
Several software or libraries relevant to multiple precision computation
have been developed and in a modern parallel computing environment
the remarkable speed-up of the high precision computation can be expected.
In this situation, it becomes more and more important to share knowledge
among researchers working both on the multiple precision techniques and on
the scientific and engineering problems.
The aim of this forum is to build the human network among the researches to proceed activities related to multiple precision computing.
- The 4th Workshop [in Japanese] (Kogakuin University, Mar. 7, 2014)
- BoF at SC13 (Denver, CO, USA, Nov. 20, 2013)
- The 3rd Workshop [in Japanese] (Kogakuin University, Mar. 8, 2013)
- The 2nd Workshop [in Japanese] (Kogakuin University, Dec. 11, 2011)
- The 1st Workshop [in Japanese] (Kogakuin University, Feb. 24, 2009)
- Tadashi Ishikawa, KEK
- Kiyoshi Kato, Kogakuin University
- Hideo Matsufuru, KEK
- Naohito Nakasato, Aizu University
- Maho Nakata, RIKEN
- Teruo Tanaka, Kogakuin University
- Yoshitaka Watanabe, Kyusyu University
- Fukuko Yuasa, KEK
Last modified: 26 Feb 2014